Plumbing is a concept that is used in several countries to nominate work which consists of installing, maintaining and repairing pipes (also known as pipes). Through these pipes, it is possible to evacuate the sewage (that move urine and fecal matter from the bathrooms) and to the population's drinking water supply (suitable to be consumed by human beings without that present a health risk).
Lead to weld the pipes ceased to be used in almost all over the world, since the corrosion of the tubes ends up contaminating drinking water. Why welds began to realize with steel and Tin, among other options. Aiming to reduce costs, they also began to use other materials for the manufacture of pipes, such as PVC and copper.
Today, the plumbing is essential to install the pipes of a House, repair a broken pipe, faucet troubleshooting and repair bathroom equipment, for example.
Some of the most important points to cover in a plumbing course are as follows:
* filtration: when a tube leaking because of wear or impact, for example;
* materials and mergers: not enough to have good ideas for repairing a main, but that it is necessary to know the most suitable products for each case and the best way to use them;
* plans and facilities: a plumber must handle jargon and concepts of the construction to a certain level, to be able to read a map and isolate a problem whose root is not evident to the naked eye;
* the sewers: it is one of the elements that stars in more problems and it generates more despair, given its unpleasant characteristics;
* mains of the kitchen: the kitchen is an essential environment in the home and also one of the most used, which leads to damage more frequently. For this reason, a good professional must learn about their plumbing system, with all the possible combinations of materials and products, to be able to act effectively.
JL Crater General Contractor, Inc.
License # TGC037467